Ronald G. Salawane: Civil Law is a set of rules that regulate one person or legal entity with another person or legal entity in the community that focuses on individual interests and provides harsh sanctions for violations committed as stipulated in the Civil Code.
Our Practice on Civil Cases:
- Buying or Renting Land/Building;
- Sue for Breaching the Agreement;
- Sue for An Act Against the Law/Tort;
- Balinese Customary Law;
- Creating Agreement;
- Land Disputes;
- Prenuptial Agreement/Marital Agreement;
- Dispute with The Local Person/People/Neighbor;
- Costumer Protection Law;
- Personal Injury Law/Accident;
- Insurance Disputes;
- Registering Intellectual Rights, Patent, Trademarks, Integrated Circuit Layout Design;
- The Extension of Visa/Limited Staying Permit;
Civil Law focusing on the formal verification, its far different than the verification system in Criminal Law, if you had difficulties with those mentioned field above or regarding of other Civil Law problems and you have written/authentic/recorded evidences and witnesses, we can assist you.