Civil Law is a set of rules that regulate one person or legal entity with another person or legal entity in the community that focuses on individual interests and provides harsh sanctions for violations committed as stipulated in the Civil Code.
Our Practice on Civil Cases:
- buying or renting land/assets and secure it with agreement
- Sue for Breaching of The Agreement
- Sue for Breaching The Law
- Creating Agreement
- Land Dispute
- the Establishment of Indonesian Company
- Company Dispute
- Labor Dispute
- Dispute with The Local Person/People/Neighbor
- Personal Injury Law
- Insurance Dispute
- Registering Intellectual Rights, Patent, Trademarks, Integrated Circuit Layout Design
- The Extension of Visa/Limited Staying Permit
Civil Law focusing on the formal verification, its far different than the verification system in Criminal Law, if you had difficulties with those mentioned field above or regarding of other Civil Law problems and you have written/authentic/recorded evidences and witnesses, we can assist you.