Is it save to bring your stress pills or other medication which contain narcotic/psychotropic substances to Indonesia from overseas while you traveling?
No, absolutely not save, you’ll get legal problems and troubles if you bring stress pills or other medication drugs which contain narcotics/psychotropic substance to Indonesia’s territory, it’s better be don’t do it, unless you got official permission from Health Minister of Indonesia. Either exporting nor importing narcotics/psychotropics or it’s conversion are prohibited in Indonesia except you have official permission from Health Minister of Indonesia and it will heavily sentenced for it’s violation.
What to do to prevent to become a victim of a fraud in Bali-Indonesia?
- Prevention is the most efficient way to secure your assets/capitals by having a lawyer to give you advice on the first place before you involve in any investment or become a victim of a fraud;
- Record video obviously (acknowledge by the parties) with high resolution of picture and sound on every meeting/conversation you had with your business partner(s);
- Remember this, what was written on the agreement sometimes far different than what was saying to you, what is use against you is what was written on the agreement, not what was saying by oral/conversation with you unless you had evidences and witnesses to proof it;
- Read carefully on the written agreement and realized the risks before you sign it, you got a plenty of time to think.
What to do when you got a car/motor cycle accident or personal injury in Bali-Indonesia?
- Collect evidences as much as possible such as photos of the witnesses on the scene and asking to take photos of their id card, and making photos and/or videos of the car/motor cycle which involve in the accident, the street/place, the people who involve in the accident and your injury if you have;
- Go to the nearby public hospital who had forensic specialist doctors, for instance in around Denpasar city there’s Sanglah General Hospital to get a treatment of your wounds and the most important to have a medical record of your wounds which we call it “visum et repertum” as a strong evidence in the court;
- Get a lawyer to give you advice what to do next.
What to do when you get involve with the law?
- You have the rights not to do anything;
- You have the rights not to speak anything to anyone;
- You have the rights not to sign anything;
- You have the rights not to touch anything;
- Keep eyes on your belongings;
- You have the rights to contact and to have objective lawyer(s);
- You’re consider innocent until the Panel of Judges decide you’re guilty by open trial for public and the decision has been binding;
- You have the rights to have a translator;
- Choose lawyer (s) who had experienced, licenced from PERADI (Indonesian Advocate Association) and knowledge regarding the problem, also who can speak English fluently.