by Dharma Na Gara
What to do when you get involve with the law?
- You have the rights not to do anything;
- You have the rights not to speak anything to anyone;
- You have the rights not to sign anything;
- You have the rights not to touch anything;
- Keep eyes on your belongings;
- You have the rights to contact and to have objective lawyer(s);
- You’re consider innocent until the Panel of Judges decide you’re guilty by open trial for public and the decision has been binding;
- You have the rights to have a translator;
- Choose lawyer (s) who had experienced, licenced from PERADI (Indonesian Advocate Association) and knowledge regarding the problem, also who can speak English fluently.