Tips if you’re involving with the law
What to do when you get involve with the law?
- You have the rights not to do anything;
- You have the rights not to speak anything to anyone;
- You have the rights not to sign anything;
- You have the rights not to touch anything;
- Keep eyes on your belongings;
- You have the rights to contact and to choose whoever the lawyer(s) as you like;
- You’re consider innocent until the Panel of Judges decide you’re guilty by open trial for public and the decision has been binding;
- You have the rights to have a translator;
- Choose lawyer (s) who had experienced, licenced from PERADI (Indonesian Advocate Association) and knowledge regarding the problem, also who can speak English fluently;
- Contact us immediately 24/7 for more information.
Dharma Na Gara
Dharma Na Gara, S.H.,M.H., and Partners is a Law Office which established in 2016 and experienced in the law enforcement in Indonesia since 2011, we’re focusing on 3 Major Fields of Law, they’re Civil Law, Criminal Law and State Administration Law.