Tips if you’re involving with the law
What to do when you get involve with the law?
- You have the rights not to do anything;
- You have the rights not to speak anything to anyone;
- You have the rights not to sign anything;
- You have the rights not to touch anything;
- Keep eyes on your belongings;
- You have the rights to contact and to choose whoever the lawyer(s) as you like;
- You’re consider innocent until the Panel of Judges decide you’re guilty by open trial for public and the decision has been binding;
- You have the rights to have a translator;
- Choose lawyer (s) who had experienced, licenced from PERADI (Indonesian Advocate Association) and knowledge regarding the problem, also who can speak English fluently.
Dharma Na Gara
Dharma Na Gara, S.H.,M.H., and Partners is a Law Office which established in 2016 and experienced in the law enforcement in Indonesia since 2011, we’re focusing on 3 Major Fields of Law, they’re Civil Law, Criminal Law and State Administration Law.