Safety tips to buy or rent property in Bali/Indonesia:
- Do a due diligent or deep investigation regarding the property you’re about to buy or rent;
- Recognize the seller, whether if the seller is truly the owner of the land or had rights on the land;
- See the surrounding, like the social life (the society), security, sanitation, land structure, location, how wide the land is, the boundaries and etc.;
- Property like land consist of several rights, there’re primary rights like right to own the land, right to use and etc., besides that there’re temporary rights of the land, they’re lease rights to agricultural land, production sharing rights and others;
- Read carefully if there’s an agreement;
- Consult with us before you rent, buy or sell your property.
Dharma Na Gara
Dharma Na Gara, S.H.,M.H., and Partners is a Law Office which established in 2016 and experienced in the law enforcement in Indonesia since 2011, we’re focusing on 3 Major Fields of Law, they’re Civil Law, Criminal Law and State Administration Law.